Ad Code

All New

6/blogger tips/ticker-posts

How To Add A Sitemap In Blogspot 2021

 


How To Add A Sitemap In Blogspot 2021

How to add a sitemap to your blogger in the Google search console is very easy. Just take some steps. What happens when you add a sitemap? I will also say that if you search Google, you must add blogmap's sitemap, otherwise, your post will not be indexed in Google. The post will not be a Google S search engine you understand it is a very important thing so you must add to your blogger settings click and comment and you will see an option here Google search click there I am adding this blog option Click on this option and you will go to your blog again. After adding, you will get an option. Click and you will see the whole video. The name of your website must be in this place but you can search on Google. All you have to do is set it up and after clicking on it you will go back to Google search and here you will type sitemap.xml and submit it here if you want. I have information, but I want to see how successful it is, and I want to show you how many posts I have here. I have 201 posts here and I hope you will find one post successful. If you want to know more about this topic, please let me know in the comments. I will try to make a video on that topic for you. If you like my video, you must subscribe to my channel. Thank you for watching.


Watch better in this video

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code